Shiv Tantra Jyotish Foundation incorporated with MCA on 05 September 2019. The Shiv Tantra Jyotish Foundation is listed in the class of company and classified as Non Govt Company. This company is registered at Registrar of Companies(ROC), Kanpur with an Authorized Share Capital of Rs. 1 LAC and its paid up capital is 1 LAC.
Shiv Tantra Jyotish Foundation‘s last Annual General Meeting(AGM) was held on 05 October 2020, and date of latest balance sheet available from Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA) is 31 March 2020.
— Our Mission
The Foundation for Social Change and Inclusion works in Bharat to help underprivileged individuals, groups, and communities achieve social development and integration.
— Our Value
Our efforts are aimed at breaking the cycle of poverty and social isolation and restoring hope for a better future. We think that everyone has the right to equal access to resources and opportunities in order to live and develop in dignity and to participate fully in society.
— Our Vision
- To work for the social development of disadvantaged individuals, groups, and communities in Bharat;
- to promote healthcare development and health promotion; and to work for the social development of underprivileged individuals, groups, and communities in Bharat.
- To assist underprivileged children, young people, adults, and families in the process of social integration and personal realisation;
- to promote human rights, particularly the rights of children and young people, as well as the rights of underprivileged groups and communities;
- to encourage and popularise volunteer work.
Gaziabad Mahanagar President